- 1 ½ oz Pear Vodka, such as Grey Goose La Poire or Absolut Pear
- ¾ oz Amaretto Liq
- ½ oz *Spiced simple syrup
- 1/4 oz Lemon juice
- Pear slice for garnish
- Glass – Cocktail
* Spiced Simple Syrup - combine some allspice, cloves, cinnamon stick, orange peel, 1 cup brown sugar in a medium saucepan with 1 cup of water. Boil, then simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. Let cool, remove solids, bottle, and refrigerate.
Prep - Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish par slice and nutmeg.
- 1.5 oz Domaine de Canton Ginger Liq or FRUITLAB Ginger Liq
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz * Basil-infused simple syrup
- 3-4 dashes of Peychaud's bitters
- float chilled Sparkling Wine to the top
- Basil leaf and lemon twist for garnish
- Glass - Champagne flute or wide wine glass
* For basil-infused syrup, infuse simple syrup with 6 fresh basil leaves over medium heat - bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes - let cool and strain into a bottle without basil leaves.
Prep - Prepare all ingredients except sparkling wine in an ice-filled mixing glass. Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute. Fill sparkling wine to the top. Garnish basil leaf and lemon twist.
- 1.5 oz Laird's Bonded Applejack Brandy
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz Maple Syrup (diluted)
- Lemon peel for garnish
- Glass - Rocks
Prep - Build all ingredients in an ice-filled rocks glass. Stir well. Garnish.
- 2 oz. Bloom Gin, or other floral gin
- 3⁄4 oz. Fresh Lemon juice
- 1⁄2 oz. Grand Poppy Organic Aperitive
- 1⁄4 oz. Honey syrup
- Glass – Highball or large rocks
Prep - Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain over fresh ice in a highball or large rocks glass.
- 2 oz Appleton Estates Rum
- 1 oz Ruby Port
- 3 oz *cranberry-fig shrub
- Ginger Beer (or ginger ale)
Prep - Combine all ingredients, except mixers, in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain over fresh ice in a collins glass. Add equal parts ginger beer and seltzer.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- 10 dried Black Mission figs, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
Combine water, vinegar, and sugars and whisk or shake until mostly dissolved. Add cranberry juice, figs, rosemary and peppercorns; mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 24-48 hours and strain to remove solids before using.